luni, 25 februarie 2013

Great images




TEARS ARE SOUL THAT ICE MELTS.


"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:that word is love" Sophocles


"Waterfall. How grand can sometimes fall!" Valeriu Butulescu
                                                                                           


  "Perfume is the story of a flower." Emil Cioran






"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may  be forced to love you. "  Wlliam Arthur Ward













"Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few."  George Jean Nathan




Do not worry so much, best things happen when you least expect them.




 Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic.- Martin Luther King, Jr.








Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu